BOLETO TOURISTICO OR CUSCO TOURIST TICKET
To visit most sites in the region, you will need Cuzco’s official boleto turístico valid for 10 days. Among the 17 sites included are: Sacsaywamán, Q’enqo, Pukapukara, Tambomachay, Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero and Moray, as well as an evening performance of Andean dances and live music at the Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo. Three partial boletos cover the ruins immediately outside Cuzco, the museums in Cuzco, and the Sacred Valley ruins. They are valid for one day, except for the Sacred Valley option, which is valid for two.
HOW TO BUY CUSCO TURIST TICKET (BOLETO TURISTICO INTEGRAL)
|CUSCO TOURIST TICKET||FOREIGNER RATE||PERUVIAN RATE||VALID UP TO|
|Full rate Circuit||S/130||S/70||10 D|
|Student Rate (with ISIC card)||S/70||S/40||10 D|
|Circuit 1||S/70||S/40||1 D|
|Circuit 2||S/70||S/40||2 D|
|Circuit 3||S/70||S/40||2 D|
KIND OF TICKET
- Boleto Turístico General (Full rate circuit): This ticket is for visiting the places on circuit 1, 2 and 3 detailed below:
- Circuit 1: Archeological sites on Cusco
- Circuit 2: Some Museums and South Valley:
- Museo de Arte Contemporáneo.
- Museo Histórico Regional.
- Museo de Arte Popular.
- Museo de Sitio de Qoricancha.
- Centro Qosqo de Arte Nativo.
- Monumento al Inca Pachacuteq.
- Circuit 3: Inca Sacred Valley:
¿WHERE TO BUY THE CUSCO TOURISTIC TICKET?
The purchase of these tickets can be done at the main office of COSITUC; It is located near the Plaza de Armas of Cusco.
Address: Galerias turísticas de la Av el Sol. 103
Street Maps: Aquí
Hours: Monday to Saturday from 08:00 to 18:00 hrs; Sunday from 08:00 to 13:00.
Tel: +51 84 261465
Tel: +51 84 227037
Important information to passengers go Sacred Valley
If you’re taking the sacred Valley tour with us; is possible to buy tickets on the first stop make on the tour (Pisaq), here, you can decide wheter you choose partial ticket (S/70) or full ticket (S/130).
- Cusco tourist ticket is not a valid ticket for Machu Picchu
- It does not include any service of transportation.
- The validity of tourist ticket starts from the day of purchase.
- It can only be used once at each attraction.
- Booking in advance is not necessary, you can purchase your tickets on Cusco
- There’s no difference in separated circuit tickets for students or foreign nationals, the cost is unique.